Accelerator Fintech71 Announces Participants of First Cohort
Newish nonprofit fintech accelerator, Fintech71, announced the participants of its first cohort , which will officially start the week of September 18 and finish by Thanksgiving.
— Alex Purtell (@alexpurtell) September 12, 2017
– Elafris – (insurtech) Chatbots solutions
– Hexanika – (fintech) End-to-end Regtech and Big Data automation for banks
– ID-Pal – (fintech) KYC authentication and on-boarding solution
– James – (fintech) Machine learning credit risk solution for banks
– LateShift – (fintech) Income optimization tool for independent workforce
– PayKey – (fintech) White-label money transfer to anyone on any social platform
– SafeChain – (insurtech) Title management blockchain-based software
– SKOOKii (US/Phoenix) All-in-one payment platform for K-12 schools
– “Stealth” stage (insurtech) Commercial insurance technology for agents
– Billon – (fintech) Blockchain-based payments platform
Bottom Line: a 10-week accelerator program, located in Ohio, led by Matt Armstead, and supported by Root, Progressive, Grange Insurance, Westfield Insurance and Fifth Third Bank; to name the insurance players.
PS. Recall insurtech accelerators here.