Autonomy and Liberty Mutual collaborate to offer monthly auto insurance
Vehicle subscription platform Autonomy introduced a digital, month-to-month auto insurance product into the Autonomy subscription bundle, in partnership with Liberty Mutual .
Auto insurance coverage is now available as part of Autonomy’s car subscription bundle which already includes tax, title, registration, routine maintenance, and roadside assistance. Qualified subscribers will now receive Autonomy’s subscription with its fully integrated insurance offering.
Here’s how it works:
- Consumers download the Autonomy app (Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
- Consumers go through a 10 to 15 minute qualification process to determine vehicle and insurance eligibility.
- Once consumers are qualified, they are presented with Autonomy’s integrated insurance offering.
- When the subscription is activated, the subscriber pays a single month-to-month payment that is inclusive of insurance, tax, title, registration, routine maintenance, and roadside assistance.
- After a 3 month minimum subscription period, the subscriber is on a simple month-to-month plan and can cancel the subscription at any time on 28 days’ notice.
“Liberty Mutual is at the forefront of the evolution of subscription-based auto insurance, offering innovative programs to meet the needs of our partners’ business models. We are excited to partner with Autonomy to create easy, seamless access to electric vehicles.” – Liberty Mutual Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships, Gita Gupta.
“For the first time, consumers can pay for car insurance on a month-to-month basis through an Autonomy subscription all on their smartphone. Car subscriptions represent ease and flexibility, and insurance was the missing piece of our all-in-one offering. Liberty Mutual has been a great partner in helping us bring to market our new insurance product. Integrating auto insurance into our month-to-month subscription bundle solves yet another consumer pain point in the mobility experience and reinforces our core consumer value propositions.” – Scott Painter, Founder and CEO of Autonomy.
The launch of Autonomy’s insurance offering follows the announcement of Autonomy’s partnership with Digisure .