AXA invests in Spanish challenger bank MyInvestor

Madrid-based MyInvestor announced a €20 million investment round; “the largest rounds of financing in the Spanish fintech sector to date.” Investors include Andbank Spain (75% stake), AXA Spain and El Corte Inglés Seguros (the remaining 25% stake). 

Established in 2017, MyInvestor counts 16,000 users.

“This round of capital confirms the success of a business model in which cost efficiency and the philosophy of financial marketplace allow the client to provide a premium service, combining the most competitive mortgages with the most demanded investment funds, pension plans and insurance in the market.” – Carlos Aso, CEO of Andbank Spain.

Related Posts
image

Yonder gets into travel insurance

By Avi Ben-Hutta ·
image

Getlife raises €6 million

By Avi Ben-Hutta ·