Dove partnered with Progressive to offer Hair Assurance
Dove and Progressive have teamed up to offer women a chance to receive protection against hair mishaps through Hair Assurance.
To continue encouraging women to experiment with their hair confidently, Dove has teamed up with Progressive on Hair Assurance, offering women the chance to win protection from mishaps like a DIY bang trim gone wrong or an at-home boxed dye disaster.
“In addition to the incredible protection against daily styling damage offered through Dove Hair Therapy products, we are excited to be collaborating with Progressive to offer women the chance to win Hair Assurance. Through this partnership, we at Dove hope to empower women to ask more of their hair – without the fear of damage. As a leading insurance provider, a partnership with Progressive made sense because they value exceptional care and protection as much as we do at Dove.” – Brian Critz, Senior Marketing Director, Hair Care, at Unilever.
- From April 19 to April 26, 2022, individuals can enter for a chance to get Hair Assurance.
- Individuals are eligible to enter the sweepstakes with the purchase of any two Dove Hair Therapy products from Target, Walmart or Kroger (in store or online). [No purchase necessary; mail-in registration option available.]
- To enter the sweepstakes with a qualifying Dove Hair Therapy purchase, upload a photo or screenshot of your Target, Walmart or Kroger receipt to http://dove.com/HairAssurance.
- 2,000 individuals will be selected to redeem $100 via digital gift card that could be used towards their next salon visit
- On or around May 6, 2022, winners will be selected and notified via e-mail that they have won Hair Assurance, redeemable through December 31, 2022.
“When Dove came to us with a promotion that was all about protection, we were all in. We love Dove’s support of women, real beauty, and their wholehearted belief that differences should be celebrated. Our core values are aligned which made it a natural fit.” – Remi Kent, Progressive Chief Marketing Officer.
Bottom Line: Snickers Hunger Insurance comes to mind.