Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager — Ennabl
ennabl is an InsurTech company dedicated to transforming how insurance brokers and agents work by pioneering the next big leap. We are combining collaboration and process with embedded intelligence to streamline the clutter of inefficient tools for insurance producers and their firms. We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to drive successful customer onboarding and shaping the customer experience.
ennabl is headquartered in Greenwich, CT with a global team working in multiple time zones. We are looking for team members who are driven to help change an industry in a revolutionary way.
As the Customer Success Manager at ennabl, you will have the unique opportunity to make a huge impact on changing an entire industry. At ennabl, we put our end users first — something that the insurance technology industry has struggled to do. You will collaborate with a group of peers with deep industry experience coupled with a proven track record of transforming large corporations as well as creating highly successful startups.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all ennabl customers are getting the maximum benefit of our product offerings, including supervising the implementation process and promoting user adoption within the client. You will need to manage cross-functional teams with members from sales, engineering, operations, data and the client, and ensure that project milestones are met and deadlines are met.
The Customer Success Manager will act as a key liaison between ennabl’s clients and our sales and engineering teams, relaying key customer requirements and taking proactive steps to ensure that any roadblocks to successful adoption of the ennabl product suite are removed.
This person will also be responsible for creating and maintain the onboarding process for all of ennabl’s customers, building a process that is highly replicable, scalable, efficient and reliable. KPIs for this role will include customer satisfaction and customer retention. This role will act as a leader within the organization, and have a lot of input to the sales, product and executive teams.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Establish clear implementation goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward
- Assist customers as needed with setting up the ennabl product offerings and ensuring their adoption
- Experience working to promote the value of the product with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Review customer concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with ennabl and our products
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product’s benefit and value
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
Candidates Should Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position
- Knowledge of the insurance business
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Experience using Asana or an alternative project management system
- Familiarity with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product architecture and deployment methodologies.
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Ability to establish a project plan and milestone tracking and keep all team members on task
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
Location & Travel Requirements:
- Ennabl is a “Remote First” company dedicated to hiring the best talent regardless of geography. While our headquarters is in the New York area, the home location of the Customer Success Manager is less relevant than the ability to travel to client sites and our HQ location as required.
- This role may entail some travel to work with clients on site and ensure a successful implementation and project success.
Compensation Will Include:
- Competitive Salary: Flexible, but targeting between $80,000 and $100,000 plus potential bonuses
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Sizable equity participation in a startup company
ennabl is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. ennabl considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. ennabl is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.