Foresight Group is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will support our two co-founders in their next exciting phase of company growth. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, detail-oriented, and is excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. The Executive Assistant will be an integral member of our team ensuring our co-founders are efficient, effective, and well informed of all internal and external communications. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking for a supporting role at a rapidly growing company with a strong, unified mission.
About Foresight Group
Workers’ compensation insurance is stuck in the past. Every business needs workers’ compensation to some extent, but those that need it most are denied, ignored, or price-gauged. The workers on the tip of the spear — the ones actually assuming health and safety risk — deserve better pay and safety programs. Those workers shouldn’t have to compete with their employers’ insurance premiums for resources.
With the Foresight Group, they don’t have to. We take a data-driven approach to risk, which is more nuanced than antiquated rating criteria let on. We believe the positive effects of health and safety programs, and companies that are proactive should be rewarded with lower premiums. Foresight Group’s two subsidiaries Foresight Risk and Insurance Services and Safesite Solutions work hand in hand to deliver coverage that rewards companies that commit to safety. Using the Safesite Safety Score, Foresight policyholders can lower their rates through engagement in proven safe work activities which has a measurable effect on policyholders’ bottom lines.
- Calendar management. Manage the calendar of both co-founders efficiently and effectively. Ensure seamless execution of plans and avoid scheduling conflicts.
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support.
- Acts as a gatekeeper to prioritize matters as they come to you.
- Inbox management, ability to filter and prioritize critical messages and deprioritize others
- Book and manage travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- Builds relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects.
- Assist with recruitment coordination as needed including scheduling phone screens and interviews, and coordinating candidate travel.
- Draft internal and external communications.
- Prepare presentations and materials for Board Meetings and other stakeholders. Collect and present data as needed.
Who you are
- Organized and have a “take care of it now” mentality.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Experienced with balancing the needs of two executives while managing longer-term projects.
- Quick to learn new systems and solve problems.
- Approachable and welcoming.
- Collaborative and effectively communicate cross-functionally.
- High attention to detail and follow-through. Will not let things fall through the cracks.
- 5+ years of administrative support or Executive Assistant experience.
- Experience using an ATS system (preferred)
- Proficiency using Google suite including Google calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Keynote
- Proficiency using other programs such as Hubspot, Adobe Acrobat, and InDesign (plus, but not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Writing, proofreading, and editing skills required.
- Available beyond standard office hours and ability to support remote work and travel schedules.
- Industry-leading career development opportunities
- Competitive salary + equity
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
Foresight Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.