Insurance Operations Manager
Trov is the embedded insurance company, enabling consumer brands to offer all digital insurance to their customers. Our technology enables any company with a digital presence to easily include insurance quoting, binding, managing, billing, and claiming into their existing native apps and websites.
Trōv is seeking a talented insurance professional who wants to be on the leading edge of insurance innovation. Our ideal candidate will have a balanced skill set including technical insurance knowledge, established market relationships, superb interpersonal skills, an ability to work cross-functionally, and a passion for insurance innovation.
You will be joining a scrappy team with veteran insurance and technology professionals who are passionate about enabling tomorrow’s economy. If you are obsessed with delivering technology based insurance solutions and helping change how people live, work, and move, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is remote in the US.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead as insurance liaison between Trov, our distribution customers and capacity providers in the US, and various stakeholders to define insurance and operational requirements into the project roadmap, while maintaining regulatory compliance across products and lines of business.
- Be the subject matter expert on US insurance products and operations (e.g., purchase, servicing, renewal, cancellation, policy management, billing/reporting, and claims).
- Provide high quality customer service to policyholders, answering technical insurance queries and resolving issues.
- Identify insurance trends using real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to stakeholders and then follow-up on all results
- Support management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Provide oversight of performance management of our distribution partners in the US.,
- Support the Insurance Team with complex sales and onboarding processes for clients, carriers, and TPAs
- 5+ years working in commercial or personal lines insurance (personal lines preferred) with experience in a core product or customer focused role (e.g broker, underwriter, business development, consulting, client manager, claims)
- Strong technical insurance knowledge — pricing, coverages, structure, risk profile. Industry designations (e.g. CPCU, Actuarial) preferred
- Exceptionally organized, personally accountable, and able to manage competing priorities with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally beyond core role with product, actuary, executives, engineering, and business development
- Enthusiasm for innovation, technology, and change within the insurance industry
- You must thrive in a constantly changing environment and in a role that flexes to meet those challenges
- Must be a licensed property and casualty agent/broker in resident state and willing to get licensed in all other US states immediately.
You’ll Stand Out From the Crowd If You Have:
- Previous insurtech experience
What We Offer:
- Paid medical benefits for you and your family
- Competitive salary and equity
- The latest tech and tools to get the job done your way
- Flexible and remote working when needed
- Unlimited PTO policy, paid holidays, and your birthday off
How to apply
Go to www.trov.com/careers and apply directly through our website.