Junior Insurance Writer
Coverager is looking to hire a part-time insurance writer. You’ll mostly work independently with clear guidelines on the stories we’d like to see covered.
We strive for high-quality content, delivered in the Coverager voice (entertaining and informative) as our Daily Newsletter is read by FAGA (Facebook, Amazon, Google, and AXA); to name the big 4 and say no more.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Find and write noteworthy stories and other associated content for the Daily newsletter – rest assured, we have nailed the process so that you won’t be starting with Google Search
- Update the Coverager Database
- Conduct monthly reviews and status checks to make sure we capture the most recent happenings in the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passion for writing
- Have a good understanding of insurance
- Strong fact-checking standards
- Experience in a fast-paced news environment
How to apply
Reach out to email@example.com and include your resume/CV.