VP, Insurance Solutions (Remote)
Certificial is transforming how businesses and their suppliers share insurance coverage information by moving from point-in-time documents to real-time data on the Smart COI NetworkTM. We’re searching for a VP, Insurance Solutions to join our leadership team during this hypergrowth stage.
As the VP, Insurance Solutions, you will lead our insurance industry-facing team. This primarily includes the growth and management of insurance industry adoption.
The VP, Insurance Solutions reports to the Co-Founders and is a company executive team member. They are responsible for the direction and management of all insurance industry operations, including relationship management, platform adoption, market competitiveness, and distribution and channel strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Own overall GTM for the Certificate of Insurance Issuance (Cert Issuance) module of the platform
- Drive adoption of Cert Issuance via direct relationships with Insurance Agencies, Brokers, and Carriers, as well as via Partners, including Agency Management Systems and other InsurTechs
- Contribute to overall company strategy as a member of the Executive Leadership Team
- Oversee the hiring and development of the Cert Issuance organization
- Implement management and customer success processes and key metrics
- Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends and data-driven insights to consult and support prospective Insurers to issue COIs
- Be the voice of all stakeholders, including Requestors (Companies), Insureds (Suppliers), and Insurance Agencies and Brokers, sharing customer-driven insights across Certificial, including Product, Engineering, Business Development, and Legal
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team decision-making and product enhancements
- Collaborate with Marketing to initiate new Cert Issuance adoption campaigns
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and organize workload to meet deadlines
- Work cross-functionally with other teams
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ability to work with high-performing, fast-paced team
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of insurance technology experience within high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- Knowledge of Certificate Issuance processes and technology
- Proven record of successful team management and scaling
- In-depth knowledge of sales or adoption strategies and techniques
- Outstanding strategic planning, analytical, and forecasting skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Passion for high growth and leadership in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Product or business analysis experience is a plus
- This role will receive a competitive base salary, bonus, benefits, and options. The base salary range for US-based employees is $50,000-$500,000.
- A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation-including a candidate’s professional background and experience. Therefore, these numbers may be modified, and final offer amounts may vary from those listed above. Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- No waiting period for enrollment
- 401(k) with company match
- Employer-paid STD/LTD
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Special employee discounts
- Virtual team-building activities
Certificial uses real-time data to ensure businesses have continuous, compliant insurance coverage. We combine certificate issuance and compliance management into one simple platform, eliminating risk, ensuring compliance, and reducing costs for every stakeholder in the COI process – Insureds, Agents & Brokers, and Requestors. This is our Smart COI Network.
We are an entirely remote team transforming how businesses and their suppliers share insurance coverage information by moving from point-in-time documents to real-time data.
We have diverse backgrounds, interests, and lifestyles as a team, but our values unite us. We are driven by excellence and aspire to improve every day, take extreme ownership and responsibility for our success, are problem solvers and believe in process transformation, believe in transparency in our company and our platform, and are mindful and respectful of others’ viewpoints.
Employment at Certificial is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
How to apply
Please apply at https://www.certificial.com/